Walt Disney Home Entertainment (first era)
If you look in the background, you'll see a silhouette of Mickey Mouse, which was known as "Neon Mickey" to many video collectors.
This was used for titles released by MCA DiscoVision from 1978 to 1979.
Walt Disney Home Video
1980-2002, 2006, 2009 and 2015
1984–2002, 2009 and 2015
This logo was used as a print logo. Used on VHS, Laserdisc and some early DVD releases.
Walt Disney Home Entertainment (second/last era)
Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment
This logo is similar to the Walt Disney Pictures 2006 logo.
Although this variation appeared as their on-screen logo on most video releases, Disney did not use a print media version until 2011.
- For other related logos and images see: Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment/Other
- Disney Videos
- Walt Disney Home Video International
- Walt Disney Classics
- Walt Disney Masterpiece Collection
- Walt Disney Mini Classics
- Walt Disney Gold Classic Collection
- Disney DVD
- Disney Blu-ray Disc