Page deletion request
Hi. I saw that you deleted Nine Guide as there was no unique logo for the channel and the fact that Wikipedia uses the standard Nine Network logo. I believe that this reasoning also applies to Ten Guide and Seven Guide as there were no unique logos for these simple video EPG channels (this can be proven for Seven Guide with this YouTube video) as they used the same logos as their main channels (Wikipedia also uses the logos for the main channel). These articles are also orphans (no other article links to them), stubs with little information, and were created only very recently with not a great amount of information added since their creation. Thanks. NickM98 (talk) 11:29, January 16, 2016 (UTC)
- Thank you for deleting those pages. Could you also please delete Nine Network HD as these logos are the same ones used for Nine HD. The Nine Network also did not simulcast its main channel in HD between 2010 and 2015 (as implied on the page in question). These article in question is also an orphan and a stub with little information. Thanks again. NickM98 (talk) 02:40, January 28, 2016 (UTC)
- That was in fact a duplicated page, someone made the Nine HD page when Nine Network HD already existed. I've copied the content of Nine HD to Nine Network HD, then deleted the newer Nine HD page, and moved the older Nine Network HD page to the correct Nine HD name. Thanks!
File rename requests
Hi. Could you please rename the following files as their current names are either too general (and could be confused with other logos), too complex (e.g. random digit file names), or are incorrect (datewise). Please don't worry about doing this immediately, gradually in your own time is just fine.
- WIN (only used in station promotions).jpg → WIN tv 2009.png
- WIN logo-large.png → WIN tv 2012.png
- Nine Network Old.svg → Nine 1970.svg
- Channelnine.svg → Nine 2008.svg
- Nine Network 2008.png → Nine 2009.png
- Nine2012 Glossed Logo.png → Nine 2012.png
- 9 High-Def.jpg → Nine HD logo 2009.jpg
- 9HD2015.jpg → 9HD 2015 promo.jpg
- Nine hd promo.jpg → 9HD 2008 promo.jpg
- NSD 290x170.png → 9Gem 2015.png
- 9Gem.png → 9Gem 2015 promo.png
- Go! Australia.png → Go! 2009.png
- GO!-logo.png → Go! 2014.png
- G9S 290x170.png → 9Go! 2015.png
- 9Go!.png → 9Go! 2015 promo.png
- LS9 290x170.png → 9Life 2015.png
- 0575afae-e177-4dc7-8bd8-8c5f9e3fcc4b.png → Extra 2 channel 95 logo.png
- 7 Network (1964).png → Seven Network 1963.png
- Seven 1975-89.png → Seven Network 1975.png
- Seven logo.svg → Seven Network 2003.png
- 1000px-SevenHD svg.png → 7HD 2007.png
- 400px-TEN1980.svg.png → Ten 1980-84.png
- NetworkTen.svg → Ten 1999.svg
- Ten 2008-.png → Ten 2008.png
- Ten 2013-.png → Ten 2013.png
Protect your user profile
- Looks like AxG already did so - and rightly so, as it wasn't just vandalised, it was moved! Wikia should really make it impossible for user pages to be moved (there's no reason to unless you change your username, in which case Wikia moves the user pages automatically). Thanks anyway.
- I wish they could like the user CSS and JS profiles where they're protected from editing by other users other than the logged in account.--Muzzarino 23:02, February 5, 2016 (UTC)
User block request
His name is JedidiahCasian. The reason of why am i doing this request is because he keeps putting false information at the Nickelodeon (Spain) page, saying that it is defunct, and saying that Cartoon Network (Spain) is still on air, even though it went defunct in 2013. Thanks. Lumogo | Talk to me, and i answer you. 20:11, February 5, 2016 (UTC)
- Banned for one month. Next time use Logopedia:User Reports.
Hey I'm back
- Sorry, that's not gonna happend. You are a vandal and his page has been protected.--Muzzarino 23:08, February 5, 2016 (UTC)
- Too right. Ijof, since you just admitted to being a sockpuppet and threatened an admin, you just earned an infinite block. Have a nice day...
What is he a sockpuppet of?
- Edit this page and start typing [[User:Alexandra - at least half a dozen account names pop up, all the same person.
I don't think one month is fair, specially due to the fact of being a sockpuppet of Casian111. On my opinion (and the most correct option), his block should be infinite. --Donaldo Carreiro (talk) 12:23, February 11, 2016 (UTC)