Page deletion request
Hi. I saw that you deleted Nine Guide as there was no unique logo for the channel and the fact that Wikipedia uses the standard Nine Network logo. I believe that this reasoning also applies to Ten Guide and Seven Guide as there were no unique logos for these simple video EPG channels (this can be proven for Seven Guide with this YouTube video) as they used the same logos as their main channels (Wikipedia also uses the logos for the main channel). These articles are also orphans (no other article links to them), stubs with little information, and were created only very recently with not a great amount of information added since their creation. Thanks. NickM98 (talk) 11:29, January 16, 2016 (UTC)
- Thank you for deleting those pages. Could you also please delete Nine Network HD as these logos are the same ones used for Nine HD. The Nine Network also did not simulcast its main channel in HD between 2010 and 2015 (as implied on the page in question). These article in question is also an orphan and a stub with little information. Thanks again. NickM98 (talk) 02:40, January 28, 2016 (UTC)
- That was in fact a duplicated page, someone made the Nine HD page when Nine Network HD already existed. I've copied the content of Nine HD to Nine Network HD, then deleted the newer Nine HD page, and moved the older Nine Network HD page to the correct Nine HD name. Thanks!
Protect your user profile
- Looks like AxG already did so - and rightly so, as it wasn't just vandalised, it was moved! Wikia should really make it impossible for user pages to be moved (there's no reason to unless you change your username, in which case Wikia moves the user pages automatically). Thanks anyway.
- I wish they could like the user CSS and JS profiles where they're protected from editing by other users other than the logged in account.--Muzzarino 23:02, February 5, 2016 (UTC)
User block request
His name is JedidiahCasian. The reason of why am i doing this request is because he keeps putting false information at the Nickelodeon (Spain) page, saying that it is defunct, and saying that Cartoon Network (Spain) is still on air, even though it went defunct in 2013. Thanks. Lumogo | Talk to me, and i answer you. 20:11, February 5, 2016 (UTC)
- Banned for one month. Next time use Logopedia:User Reports.
Hey I'm back
- Sorry, that's not gonna happend. You are a vandal and his page has been protected.--Muzzarino 23:08, February 5, 2016 (UTC)
- Too right. Ijof, since you just admitted to being a sockpuppet and threatened an admin, you just earned an infinite block. Have a nice day...
What is he a sockpuppet of?
- Edit this page and start typing [[User:Alexandra - at least half a dozen account names pop up, all the same person.
I don't think one month is fair, specially due to the fact of being a sockpuppet of Casian111. On my opinion (and the most correct option), his block should be infinite. --Donaldo Carreiro (talk) 12:23, February 11, 2016 (UTC)
Please help revert a bad page move
Aaron's the best has taken it upon himself to, without any discussion, move the page ABC Kids (Australia) to two locations: ABC for Kids (ABC/Australia) and ABC Kids (ABC2/Australia). This page move is not only unnecessary as both articles cover the exact same topic, but is now immensely confusing based on the article naming, and the fact that there are now two articles for a single topic. He has also added false information to ABC Kids (ABC2/Australia). I attempted to revert the move, but for some reason I am unable to. I ask, please revert the original page move that he made (move to ABC for Kids (ABC/Australia)) so that the original state of the page can be restored. I have already contacted him to try and understand why he moved the page in the first place. Thanks. NickM98 (talk) 06:32, February 25, 2016 (UTC)
- Update: The page Fly TV has also been moved to ABC Kids (Australia)/Fly TV. Could this move also be reverted? Thanks. NickM98 (talk) 06:42, February 25, 2016 (UTC)
- Both page moves reverted and vandal blocked for two weeks. Thanks.
Topicons and userboxes
Yet another sockpuppet
I've found another obvious sockpuppet of Jack Rich/Pinnochiorich.
Page move request
Could you please move the article 9NBN back to NBN Television and 9NBN HD back to NBN HD? Despite the on-air branding change, the name of the station has not changed (as shown on its official website, Facebook page, Twitter page and other official media. The new on-air branding was only introduced as the station is slowly being integrated into mainstream Nine Network branding. NickM98 (talk) 06:11, March 3, 2016 (UTC)
Requests for oversight
I created a new wiki! Come to see this wiki!
Ruby and Sapphire logo removed
- No, I removed it because it was wrong. The real one has THE SERIES on it, you can grab it from Bulbapedia.
I was wondering what the recommendation on /other pages is because I made a edit to the Eleven page (my edit) and Aaron's the best has split this into 3 pages Eleven , Eleven/Other & Eleven/Closing credit. To me this seems pointless having 3 pages for the one brand but before I went back and put it all on the one page I would like to know what the wiki's view on this is and how it should be organised.
Thanks -Jarhead37 14:01, March 29, 2016 (UTC)
- The closing credit page definitely shouldn't exist. It only has one image. No need for a subpage for so little content.
Editing Guidelines need expanding and updating
I would like to ask about the editing guidelines for Logopedia. The guidelines don't cover any specifics. For example normal pages have no guidelines on the formating of gallerys thier location and content and wither or not Videos are to be put into gallerys or standalone. Other pages for Brands arn't mentioned either this has as we know let to alot of confustion like the issue we had with Eleven last week. Thise things needs to be inplemented into the guidelines as users like me get confused and start going off what we see elsewhere and what we think is right. The guidelines need to be expanded so we can all go there to see what to do rather than assuming based on other pages. The guidelines also need to cover other things on the wiki like Navboxes, Theme pages, catogory pages, Catagory Names & more.
There should be a discussion page set up for this so uses can have thier say on what should be common practice for eding here and then the ideas get voted on and then implemented into the Guidelines.
Thanks please take this into consideration as it is becoming a issue with editors not knowing what to do and sometimes getting banned for it.
-Jarhead37 11:38, April 4, 2016 (UTC)
Request for immediate deletion and Block User Request
Page: Element Animation/Other
Created by: User:Johnasmanzanill
Reason for immediate deletion: Copyright Infringement against ABS-CBN Broadcasting Corporation,some logos are fake.
Reason for block user: Insisting that his page is true and existing even though it is not.
Page move request
Hi. Could you please move the article 9HDNBN back to NBN HD. Despite the on-air branding change, the official name of the station has not changed. The channel was originally known as "NBN HD" and is now known simply as "Nine HD" (has been noted on the main Nine HD article) as shown on their official website and on-air promotional material 1 and 2 (only the on-air branding contains "NBN" in the title). Aaron's the best has acted in this manner before, moving pages without any discussion or legitimate grounds to do so and was blocked previously for this action. After the page name has been reverted, could it and NBN Television be protected against any page moves please? Thanks. NickM98 (talk) 03:23, April 9, 2016 (UTC)
P.S. Could you also rename a file that I just uploaded from File:NBNHD.png to File:NBN HD 2008.png as I accidentally uploaded it under the wrong name. Thanks again. NickM98 (talk) 03:24, April 9, 2016 (UTC)
- The filename won't matter. It's a NBN HD logo so the current filename is accurate enough. The page move was taken care of by someone else. Move protection granted on both pages.
This is ridiculous
Last time you archived was back in 2013.
BBC End Cards
Hi Digifiend, I just had a thought that the BBC logo is seen at the end of programs, so I was thinking of creating an other page. It's just an idea, since we have end boards on various BBC related pages such as BBC Bristol, BBC Birmingham and BBC Productions. If you agree or disagree with my idea, inform me. Thank you. --TPercival (talk) 17:01, April 23, 2016 (UTC)
User block request
- User: Henryagudelocastellanos
- Reason: Posting less quality images and edit warring.
- How long: Infinito.
We have a big problem here...
| Shows Shown on WRC-TV
Early Today (4:00am-4:30am) | News 4 Today (4:30am - 7:00am) | Today (7:00am - 11:00am) |
|View • Talk • Edit|
Are these pages really necessary?
I've requested to be a rollbacker because of my hard work here on Logopedia with over 1000 edits. I was wondering if you could go to this request, grant me the rollback and approve the request.Muzzarino 22:44, May 26, 2016 (UTC)