Universal Channel was originally released as USA Network in Latin America and in the rest of the world.
- Vimeo: ID "Chasing"
- Vimeo: ID "Elevator"
- Vimeo: ID "Bridge" 
- Vimeo: ID
- Vimeo: Universal Movie
During 2007 and 2008, Universal Channel was expanding into Europe and Asia, using the same logo and graphics as the Latin American version.
As part of a relaunch of NBC Universal's international channels, Universal Channel is given a new look in 2010. The new look was developed by Heavenly and We Are Seventeen. Heavenly also created the new logo.
The idents themselves use bright colours and feature lots of shiny spheres that interact with people.
The new Universal Channel was rolled out region by region during 2010. The rollout included both existing versions of Universal Channel and several version of Hallmark Channel.
- Universal Channel was launched into Africa on March 24, 2010, when the African version of Hallmark Channel was rebranded.
- The Japanese Sci Fi Channel became Universal Channel on April 1, 2010.
- The new look is introduced in Russia, the Baltics and CIS states on May 5, 2010 and in Poland and Romania on May 12.
- The Asian Universal Channel rebranded on June 24, 2010.
- On July 1, Hallmark Channel Australia became Universal Channel.
- On September 3, 2010, the Hallmark Channel in Hungar, the Czech Republic and Slovakia became Universal Channel.
- The UK version of Hallmark Channel becomes Universal Channel on October 18, 2010.However the presentation aren't same as others.
- On May 2, 2011, the Latin American verson of Universal Channel was rebranded, with its own graphics package, designed by Roger, but based on elements designed by Heavenly and We Are Seventeen..
The Turkish and Greek versions were still not rebranded as of September 2010.
International versions of the Universal Channel unveiled a new logo on 3 May 2013. The Logo's color changed from grey to purple.