NOTE: This page only shows branding logos for the stations.
- For the Bendigo station owned by Southern Cross, see BCV.
- For the Gippsland station owned by Southern Cross, see GLV.
- For the Canberra station owned by Southern Cross, see CTC.
- For the Townsville station owned by Southern Cross, see TNQ.
- For the Coffs Harbour/Lismore station formerly owned by Southern Cross, see NRN.
- For the Mildura station formerly owned by Southern Cross, see STV.
|1994–1999||1999–2002||2002–2005||2005–2016||2016–2017 (NRN), 2016–2018 (SGS/SCN)||2016–present|
Southern Cross Ten
On 30 August 2005, a new logo was produced and used across the network, this time to a blue and yellow star. On 30 June 2016, the "Southern Cross Ten" name ceased to exist in Southern NSW, Queensland and Victoria. However, this logo doesn't commonly appear on-screen aside from local content, modified promos and local news updates.
2016–2017 (NRN), 2016–2018 (SGS/SCN)
Because NRN and SGS/SCN’s areas weren’t affected by the affiliation changes, Southern Cross Ten’s unique logo was entirely removed, making SCA adopt Ten’s branding fully. WIN Television have since brought NRN and adopted it as their own station, leaving only SGS/SCN as SCA’s only Ten-branded station.
After they signed a new affiliation deal with Nine in April, Southern Cross switched affiliation from Network Ten to the Nine Network on 1 July 2016 and became SCA Nine. It uses Nine's current metro branding.
Free-to-Air TV in Australia
ABC (HD) | SBS (HD) | Seven (HD) | Nine (HD) | 10 (HD)
| Part of CBS Corporation
| Nine Network (HD) (Other)|
TCN | GTV | QTQ | NWS | STW | NTD | NBN (HD) (Other)
Today's Hit Network
Triple M Local Works