Children's Television Workshop
Sesame Workshop was launched as Children's Television Workshop in 1969.
For other characters of this logo, see Sesame Workshop/Other characters.
This article or section lacks a former logo at the moment. You can help Logopedia by uploading it here.
In 2000, Children's Television Workshop changed its name to Sesame Workshop.
Although Sesame Workshop never distributed its own shows, it has always owned copyright of them, to the point of having a "presents" credit, without mentioning PBS during the TV series or Warner Bros. Pictures during "Follow that Bird".
- Sesame Workshop/Other
- Sesame Workshop/Sesame Street CTW Custom Logos
- Sesame Workshop/Sesame Street Custom Logos
- Sesame Workshop/The Electric Company CTW Custom Logos
- Sesame Workshop/Square One TV CTW Custom Logos
- Sesame Workshop/Cro CTW Custom Logos
- Sesame Workshop/Other Colors
The Fred Rogers Company