This logo was used when SCTV was formed as a local television station in Surabaya to relay RCTI programmes on August 24, 1990.
This logo was introduced on August 24, 1993, when SCTV moved its headquarters from Surabaya to Jakarta. Along with this logo, SCTV have used various slogans:
- On August 24, 1993, SCTV used a slogan Selalu Siap Menemani Anda
- On August 24, 1994, SCTV used a slogan Ayo SCTV
- On August 24, 1997, SCTV used a slogan SCTV Ngetop!
- A SVG version of this logo is recommended but not required. You can help Logopedia by uploading it here.
On August 1, 2003, the logo had slightly darker and the wordmark had slightly lighter than the previous one. This logo was applied on-air and on promotions. This logo was similar to the logo used on SCTV Ngetop! idents from 1997. This logo was short lived until January 29, 2005.
On January 29, 2005, SCTV changed its logo for the first time in 14 years, and changed its slogan to Satu Untuk Semua.
- For other related logos and images see: SCTV/Other
|SCTV (Other) | Indosiar (Other)|