Radiónica is the Colombian Young-Oriented Public Radio, it offers a variety of styles and trends identified by contemporary expressions as rock, jazz, blues, soul, funk, pop, punk, ska, reggae, metal, industrial, hip hop, world music and electronic. Radiónica is available on the FM in 9 cities in Colombia and in all the country by TDT:
- Bogota (Capital District / Cundinamarca): 99.1 FM
- Barranquilla (Atlantico): 95.1 FM
- San Andres Island (Archipelago of San Andrés, Providencia and Santa Catalina): 99.5 FM
- Riohacha (La Guajira): 95.1 FM
- Medellín (Antioquia): 99.9 FM
- Cali (Valle del Cauca): 94.5 FM
- Cartagena (Bolivar): 91.1 FM
- Santa Marta (Magdalena): 95.1 FM
- Málaga (Santander): 92.3 FM
And also it's available by their website
Was born as a proyect in 1995 as a local station (only in Bogotá) called 99-1 Frecuencia Jóven de la Radiodifusora Nacional de Colombia (99-1 Young Frecuence of Colombian National Broadcaster) Until 2005 after the liquidation of Inravisión.
Radiónica (first era)
Radiónica was born after the creation of RTVC. Then at 15th October of 2005 during ROCK AL PARQUE 2005, the 11th edition of mentioned fest was launched and began the national coverage. These are some variants:
RTVC becomes into Señal Colombia - Sistema de Medios Públicos, so, all Radio and TV networks changes their logos and even, some of them receive new names or start to use again old names used before.
Don't caring that, Radiónica keeps being the most used term to call this radio network. And also it's the only one of all the new enterprises who don't receive such a different logo, and even the pre-columbian symbol used on her sisters networks. And keep using pink.
Radiónica (second era)