- An SVG version of this logo is recommended but not required. You can help Logopedia by uploading it here.
The new logo was launched on October 27, along with an overhaul of the Myspace website.
The bracket after the word "my" can be filled with various creative images. There is also one version of the logo where the word "space" is written out inside the bracket.
Under Specific Media and Justin Timberlake, Myspace revealed another corporate identity and web layout on September 24, 2012. The logo borrows from the popular logo used 2004-2010. Notice the use of a single-story 'ɑ' instead of the double-story 'a'.
- ↑ http://www.myspace.com/pressroom/2010/10/meet-the-new-myspace/ Meet the new Myspace
- ↑ http://www.underconsideration.com/brandnew/archives/myspace_goes_blank.php Brand New
- ↑ http://www.financialpost.com/markets/news/Meet+Myspace/3731664/story.html
- ↑ http://www.marketwatch.com/story/meet-the-new-myspace-2010-10-27?reflink=MW_news_stmp
- ↑ http://www.designtaxi.com/news/33283/MySpace-Undergoes-Massive-Overhaul/?page=4