Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article or section lacks a former logo at the moment. You can help Logopedia by uploading it here.
TV stations in Southeastern and Central Nebraska, including Lincoln
| Azteca América network affiliate: KAZA-TV1
1 75% owned by Pappas; remaining 25% owned by TV Azteca.