1996-2007 (for Cellular)
1996-2007 (for Landline)
In August 2007, Globe released a new logo, featuring a modernized Globe text and a new symbol named the Globe Life symbol, which features a hand icon accompanied by icons of objects that are involved in the telecommunications industry:
- An envelope (which represents text messaging)
- A magnifying glass (which represents internet browsing)
- Three speech bubbles (which represent calling)
- A camera (which represents MMS)
- A computer (which represents the broadband and later, wireless internet businesses), and
- A music note (which also represents MMS)
In August 2013, Globe Telecom gave its logo another redesign, with a new typography for the Globe text. The Globe Life symbol was also modified; four of the icons in the 2007 logo were removed, while the hand, the envelope, one of the speech bubbles, the magnifying glass, and the camera were retained, accompanied with four new icons:
- A new speech bubble,
- A transmitter (represented by a circle) and its signals (which represents wireless internet connections, which have become relevant during the decade of the logo's launch),
- An icon with circles with round bars connecting the circles to each other (which represents social media), and
- A play button (which represents various forms of multimedia entertainment that can be provided by telecommunications).
A new slogan was also launched, entitled "Creating a Wonderful World."
| Innove Communications | BayanTel | Globe Tattoo | Globe Telecom | Touch Mobile | ABS-CBNmobile1
1Joint venture with ABS-CBN Corporation.
|AC Energy Holdings Ayala Automotive Holdings Corporation | Ayala Foundation | Ayala Land | AG Holdings | Bank of the Philippine Islands | Globe Telecom | Integrated Micro-Electronics | Manila Water | Mercury Drug|