Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In 2008, the entire Fox's product range was overhauled by a British agency called Brandopus. This introduced a colourful Victoriana-inspired package design for all Fox's-branded products.
The rebrand also saw many Fox's products get renamed:
- Fox's Viennese became Fox's Melts
- Fox's Delicious Cookies became Fox's Chunkie
- Fox's Creations became Fox's Chocolatey
- Fox's Creams and Fox's Crinkles were new sub-brands, created by connecting existing products
- Fox's Whipped Cream was a new product range, launched in 2008.
Some selected examples of the packaging design from this era:
Some later product launches from Fox's, departed somewhat from the previous design. Examples include the "Ambers" bars seen below, who's package design was also created by Brandopus and launched in 2011.