2002 (Brasil 8 Anos)
On April 8, 2003, the Government of former President Luís Inácio Lula da Silva presented the official logo of the Federal Government with the theme "Brasil, um país de todos" (Brazil a country of all).
On February 10, 2011, President Dilma Rousseff launched the logo from Federal Government with the theme "Brasil, país rico é um país sem pobreza" (Brazil, a country rich is a country without poverty). The image was similar to the previous logo from former President Luíz Inácio Lula da Silva, "Brasil, um país de todos" (Brazil a country of all).
On January 6, 2015, the Government of President Dilma Rousseff launched the motto "Pátria Educadora" (homeland educator) with a same logo from year 2011. On January 1, 2015, the motto was revealed by President Dilma Rousseff in her inaugural speech in Brazilian National Congress.
On May 12, 2016, the Interim Government of Michel Temer launched a slogan and a logo of the new government with a motto "Ordem e Progresso" (Order and Progress) after the removal of President Dilma Rousseff. One of two versions was chosen by son of interim president, Michelzinho. In August 31, 2016, Dilma Rousseff was impeached by the Senate and as a result, the Interim Government took full functions until 2018.
- ↑ Governo apresenta nova logomarca, criada por Duda Mendonça, Associação Brasileira das Agências de Comunicação, published on Abr. 8, 2003.
- ↑ Logomarca do governo Dilma Rousseff é apresentado, Notícias do Dia, published in Feb. 10, 2011.
- ↑ Dilma lança nova marca do governo: "Brasil, país rico é pais sem pobreza, O Globo, published on Feb. 10, 2011.
- ↑ Secom atualiza marca do governo federal com o lema "Pátria Educadora", Brazilian Government, published on Jan. 7, 2015.
- ↑ Antes mesmo de ministros, governo Temer tem logomarca, O Globo, published on May. 12, 2016.
- ↑ Marca do Governo Temer foi escolhida por Michelzinho, seu filho de 7 anos, Folha de S.Paulo, published on May. 16, 2016.