- For the separate animation studio founded as part of the film studio, see DreamWorks Animation.
DreamWorks SKG was given its name in 1994, with this prototypical version of its logo dating to that year, but it was never actually used.
- For other related logos and images see: DreamWorks/Other, DreamWorks/Trailer & Closing Variants, and DreamWorks/Logo Variations
- For the separate animation counterpart, see DreamWorks Animation.
- The initials SKG each stand for the last names of the founders of the studio:
- Steven Spielberg, filmmaker/producer and the founder of his company Amblin Entertainment.
- Jeffrey Katzenberg, former chairman of The Walt Disney Studios, now chairman of DreamWorks New Media (formerly the CEO of DreamWorks Animation).
- David Geffen, music producer and founder of his own record labels Geffen Records and DGC Records.
| Amblin Entertainment (Others) | Amblin Television | DreamWorks (Others | Trailer variants | Closing variants) | DreamWorks Home Entertainment (Others) | Mister Smith Entertainment | Reliance Entertainment
Minority acquisition by NBCUniversal.