For the separate animation studio founded as part of the film studio, see DreamWorks Animation.
DreamWorks SKG was given its name in 1994, with this prototypical version of its logo dating to that year, but it was never used.
- For other related logos and images see: DreamWorks Pictures/Other, and DreamWorks Pictures/Trailer & Closing Variants
- For the separate animation counterpart, see DreamWorks Animation
- The initials SKG stand for the co-founders of the studio:
- Steven Spielberg, filmmaker/producer and founder of his company Amblin Entertainment
- Jeffrey Katzenberg, former chairman at The Walt Disney Studios, now Chairman at DreamWorks New Media (formerly CEO of DreamWorks Animation)
- David Geffen, music producer, and founder of his own record labels Geffen Records & DGC Records
| Amblin Entertainment (On-screen variants) | Amblin Television | DreamWorks Pictures (On-screen variants | Trailer & Closing variants) | DreamWorks Home Entertainment (On-screen variants) | Mister Smith Entertainment | Reliance Entertainment
Former, Defunct and Dissolved/Split subsidaries: