- Youtube: Schedule 1996-12-31
- Youtube: Closedown 2001-01-06
- Youtube: Schedule 2001-06-23
- Youtube: Startup 2002-03-02
- Youtube: Closedown 2002-03-20
DR2 was redesigned on November 1, 2002.
On June 1, 2005, DR adopted a new corporate logo, and all its services had their logos updated accordingly.
Initially, the DR1 and DR2 logos were shown in black-and-white when not on screen. A few months later it was decided that in print and on the web, the channel logos would have permanent colours. The DR1 logo would be pink and the DR2 logo would be turqoise.
In 2006, DR moved to a new building and switched to widescreen transmission. Hence, DR1 and DR2 got new looks again. The idents for DR2 featured fishes.
In preparation for the digital switchover, DR1 and DR2 got new looks on September 1, 2009. The DR wordmark is now consistently white in a black box on all channel logos.
- For other related logos and images see: DR2/Other
DR1 | DR2 | DR3 | DR K | DR Ramasjang | DR Ultra